Thursday 28 July 2005

There are some things you should know...

Note: This is a personal message AND a declaration at the same time, so bear with me.

My dearest Su Yin, there are things that I would like to let you know.
  1. I love Su Yin.
  2. Su Yin is my soulmate and fellow traveler in this journey called Life.
  3. If I were alone in a room with Su Yin I'd give her a hug cos I know I can never give enough of that to her.
  4. I think Su Yin should be want God wants her to be.
  5. Su Yin needs plenty of love, hugs and kisses.
  6. I want to be with Su Yin.
  7. Someday Su Yin will be a Nobel prize winner.
  8. Su Yin reminds me of sunshine and fluffy white clouds.
  9. Without Su Yin, this journey of mine would be so, so lonely.
  10. Memories of Su Yin are of falling in love over and over again with her each time she returned to Penang.
  11. Su Yin can be very, very playful.
  12. Hmm... what a thoughtful and caring girl, is how I describe meeting Su Yin.
  13. Worst thing about Su Yin is that she is so far, far away right now.
  14. Best thing about Su Yin is that she agreed to spend the rest of her life with me.
  15. I am so blessed and honored to be with Su Yin.
Sweetheart, thanks for this journey so far... looking forward to journeying on with you.

No comments: