Wednesday 20 July 2005

Ramblings part 200705

I miss my fiancee Su Yin... sometimes it is hard not to have her around, especially when you go shopping... seeing all the couples but I have come to realise that it is a good thing, missing her... at least I have someone to miss, someone to long for right? :)

Kenny Sia's blog is very, very subdued today... a little "potong stim" huh?

Alvin has the pictures taken from our mini blogger conference up on his site... go lookie.

Don't really feel like writing anything... my ankle is way better but still have problems with standing up too long... can't wait to go back to work. Will be going back to college to do a 1 and 1/2 hour session with the students.

Life is really so, so fragile. Without relying on God I doubt I'd get very far...

No comments: