Monday 25 July 2005

Homework

I found this on Minishort's blog... so all credit goes to her. (Don't be angry and rant at me har, Minishorts...)

Anyway, I thought it was fun, and hopefully it would be fun for you too. All you need to do is copy the following passage and paste it on your comment (just click on Trail Post at the bottom of this post to get to the comments section). Then fill in the blanks with using your imagination and creativity. :) Thanks!


I _ Danny.
Danny is _.
If I were alone in a room with Danny _.
I think Danny should _.
Danny needs _.
I want to _ Danny.
Someday Danny will _.
Danny reminds me of _.
Without Danny _.
Memories of Danny are _.
Danny can be _.
_ is how I describe meeting Danny.
Worst thing about Danny is _.
Best thing about Danny is _.
I am __ with Danny.

Remember: Just COPY, PASTE and FILL IN THE BLANKS.

No comments: