Sunday 31 July 2005

I love her

Its one of those days... miss Su Yin like mad... She mentioned to me that we are talking less now and I admit that's true. Its hard that we are so far apart and compounded by the fact that I am low in funds. So conversations are kinda short as sometimes I'm mindful of the time. :/ Hope she understands that I really want to talk to her and I wish I can do more to relieve her loneliness but its just for one last year and then no more separation anymore. I know how it feels cause its affecting me too.

I really want to make this long distance relationship a success, not just to prove to people that it can be done but because I really love her. I really do... I just have to think about her to make my heart skip a beat. We have gone through a lot, beautiful highs and heartbreaking lows. Funny that this is the only relationship that I don't really share alot of details with my family and friends, so not many knows . Whatever that came my way, I have managed to handle most of it on my own... and I have God thank for that. Now I realise how important it is to have a relationship that's blessed by your parents and by God. Seeing God's hands in our lives and our relationship is such an awesome experience and yet it does not mean good breeze and calm seas all the time. Things can get rocky sometimes... like now, for example.

Loneliness is hard but I know this is only for a moment. Its the lifetime with Su Yin that I am looking forward to and I'm glad she's my companion. I want her to know that I'm there for her too... in all the ways that I can.

No comments: