Thursday 7 July 2005

The most beautiful woman in the world

[Editor's note: the following post is very, very mushy but keep in mind, this IS my blog... so respect ok? Don't say I didn't warn you! :) ]


Have you ever been moved by someone so beautiful and you could cry? Well, I have. I've never stopped being amazed that even after 2-3 years of my relationship with Su Yin, everytime I look at her, it still manages to stir my heart and move me like the very first time I asked her to be my GF. I am so amazed that someone so beautiful could fall in love with someone like me... (those who know me know what I am talking about).

Lord, I am so blessed and honored that you've granted me a chance to be able to love someone like her. I know these chances only come but once in a lifetime. Thank you Lord for this gift. Thank you...

No comments: