Monday 20 June 2005

Burger King, Burger King, Burger King!!!

Can someone tell me why are the franchisees of Burger King not opening an outlet in Penang?! It has got to be the bestest fast-food burger I've ever tasted. Of cos, it cannot beat our very own Malaysian Ramli-dodgymeatsource-Burger, which is closest to burger heaven, but compared to McDonalds, Whopper beats the Big Mac hands down. As an added incentive for conversion, all you Penang McD lovers, just buy the S-sized value meal and you get a all-you-can-drink-till-you-develop-diabetes soft drink offer thrown in for FREE!!! What more can a Penangite want???

Dear Burger King management, if you are reading this... get your Whoppers and free drinks offer up here soon or else, I'll go down there and beg you to bring it up!!! Don't let me do it, it will be very embarassing and excruciating to watch...

There... I feel better now...

No comments: