Wednesday 24 August 2005

Ramblings part 240805

I am almost nothing to write about... I have yet to start writing my 3rd instalment in my food trilogy but I am so lazy... just don't feel like doing it! :(

Anyway... Su Yin is coming back in a couple of days time... :) I can't wait to see her again! I wonder how she'd look like... my whole being is abuzz everytime I think of her... I wonder if that is normal???

My grand-uncle passed away a few days ago... my parents was suppose to go down to Seremban last weekend to visit him after attending a dinner in KL but he died the night before they went. He was recovering from nose cancer and was getting better but he was giving up. My grand-aunt passed away last year... and all he wanted was to go to be at her side with God. Its really sad but really so touching and loving. My mum told me that he was really peaceful and their children was also ready to let him go. So the funeral was more or less a peaceful and joyful celebration of his life and his legacy... I hope that is how I can live my life.

No comments: