Saturday 13 August 2005

Blogtiquette

I just found out someone just copy and pasted my stuff and placed it on their blog... Normally I don't mind if the person would cut, amend and the paste the work... and also acknowledge where you got it from. I also don't mind if you ask me how to do it or ask me to show you how to do it... cos I myself have referenced plenty of people's blogsites when trying to make mine. That's fine... but I get really cheesed off when people copy my stuff and don't amend and paste it nicely... its sad... its like seeing your work trampled on...

I think its proper for you to just say to me: "I'd like to copy this stuff from you". Sighs...

Btw, I just found out that someone also blatantly copy Mike's stuff and pasted it on their site without even amending stuff they were not supposed to have...

Guys, just ask lah... we are nice people... right or not, Mike?

P/S The "offender" approached me liao and apologized. I realised that I may have misunderstood the person and so, now I feel bad. Funny how people are like that huh? :(
I have to admit I was not tactful and hasty in my handling of this situation. I should not have made judgment before finding out the facts. I hope that person will forgive me... "I am sorry". You know who you are. ;) Oklah, case closed. Over to you, Mike.

No comments: