Monday 12 September 2005

Thinly spreaded...

Wah, so many days never blog already (actually, it has only been 2 days). Furthermore, I cannot give excuse that Su Yin is around, cos she's not. In fact, it was she that commented that I have not been blogging for awhile. Yeah, I guess so. Hence the next logical question should be... WHY?

I don't know really. Maybe its a combination of laziness, bz-ness and tiredness. It was a bz weekend cos I had to run around town for some reason and I was replacing someone for sound duty on Saturday night and Sunday morning. I've also been spending more time reading people's blogs than writing my own. Novelty's wearing off on me maybe? Burn out? I don't know ler...

Nevermind-lah, this is my blog and I shall blog at my own pace. If I feel like walking, I'll walk. If I feel like doing a marathon, I shall do that too... :P

Anyway, I finally figured out how to play Diablo 2 on my home network... Woohoo! Just as Xe Hui came back from KL... Timing is so perfect! One day later and Leslie would be plonked here in my home... bugging me to play with him. :P

Hmm... I was just thinking, should I continue to use people's real names on my blog? I noticed that some bloggers will use pseudonyms/nicknames for people mentioned in their blogs... should I do that too? Let me know what you think lah (especially those who frequently appear as guest stars in this drama-blog of mine)....

No comments: