Wednesday 7 September 2005

Old?

Officially I became 1 year older yesterday... just want to say thank you for all the wishes and blessings conveyed to me last night. I really appreciate it... alot. As you get older, my birthdays doesn't seem to hold such a huge significance to me anymore... hmm...

I am beginning to feel the effects of growing older... can't eat that much, feel sleepy earlier in the night and you feel tired more easily that say when i was in my teens but on the other hand, you begin to enjoy and appreciate the simpler things in life. I thank God that He is still my strength and the supplier of my needs. Thank you Lord for Your faithfulness...

Well, another year ahead... hopefully it will be as wonderful as the last. It doesn't matter if there were a few bumps here and there, it was still a good year and worth giving thanks to God for...

No comments: