Thursday 20 April 2006

Sleeping soundly

I just noticed something about my dog Cherry... she's been sleeping on the job lately... :)

Cherry is allowed to wonder in and out of the house without much fuss from us, she's basically part of the family and we enjoy her company but during the nights, my mom would try to leave her outside the house, in the compound... she's a guard dog by definition anyway. There are nights though, where she would sneak into the house to either sleep under the stairs or on the couch in the living room and I noticed that when she does that, she'd be wide awake in the mornings and would happily wait for me at the bottom of the stairs to greet me. However, if she had spent the night in the compound, then she'd be dead to the world, sleeping away under the stairs, and not even an earthquake would wake her!

She is just so cute... :)

No comments: