Well, I heard that the current season, season 5, has as a consultant, Richard Marchinko... the guy credited with the setting up of SEAL Team 6, the counter-terrorist section of the U.S.Navy's elite special forces, the NAVY SEALS. So, I began to tune in to see if there is any improvement in terms of realism... it was so-so only but I noticed a few things about the TV series:
- Jack Bauer is always either whispering or shouting, never talking.
- His favourite phrase seem to be: "we don't have much time" or "we are running out of time"... and oh... "who are you working for?!"
- Jack is one of the most pitiful and unlucky person in the world... all the people around him seems to die... like flies.
- People in 24 also don't eat, go to the toilet or bathe. Phew!
- He's been talking on his mobile phone while driving... bad boy! :)
- The US of A is a super 'suay' country. Always kena attack. Heh. :)