Friday 17 November 2006

Times like this...

"It is not good to punish an innocent man,
or to flog officials for their integrity."
- Proverbs 17:26

My dearest Father in heaven.

My heart is heavy.
I see so many things that are wrong.
I know its not going to last very long.
As Christ is coming back again.

Still...
May justice prevail in these last days...
May our light shine before man.
May it never fade or be put out.
Intervene on our behalf, I pray.

It is hard to live at times like this...
BUT...
Help us to keep our eyes on You.
Let Your love fill our hearts.
So that we may continue to share it with others.
Let it not be filled with bitterness and resentment.
Lest it hardens at the core.

The road ahead will not be easy.
Remind us that Your joy can be our strength.
That You will never leave nor forsake us.

I am so grateful that I can come to You.
That's all for now...
But I am sure if I ever need You,
You are only a cry away.

Thank You for that assurance.
Amen

No comments: