Monday 5 February 2007

Stay or Go?

Recently, one big question occupying my mind constantly is whether I should stay put or seek new pastures elsewhere. This question's weight is so great that sometimes I am so stressed out by this.

My whole being is willing me to go but somehow God reminded me of Joseph and the way he followed God... I am sure he had questions and fears when he was sold as a slave or when he was thrown into prison but he never doubted God. Instead he stayed focused and faithful, knowing that God has already predestined great things for him. He bid his time and allowed God's plans to work and come to fruition, knowing His timing is perfect.

I wonder if this is the same test that God is giving me right now. All I want to do right now is to get this right and wait upon Him. I have screwed up so many times by being impatient. So now I will try my very best to allow God to lead me to where is wants me to be, be it here or somewhere else.

I am where I am for a reason and I pray that God will give me the peace, strength and courage to see this through. Amen.

No comments: