Monday 30 October 2006

International Bank Konon

Went with my dearest to carry out my Santa Claus rounds...
Withdrew money from my piggy Maybank, no problem.
Gave money to a poor, poor bank in need for me to support it, no problem.
Gave money to a telco company in needing my money to feed its employees, no problem.
Went next to Citibank, international bank, got problem!!!
They dared to tell us the deadline for paying our bills is end of the month.
They dared call me up for not paying (I was late this month ler!).
They dared to charge me extra money for late payment.
They also dared to shutdown 3 out of 5 cash deposit machines...
and left the other 2 set at problematic mode...
spitting out our money cos we were foolish enough to fold it...
Btw, I din fold mine...
So I spent more than 5 minutes waiting...
another 5 minutes queuing in another line cos the 1st machine was spitting out the cash 2 hapless customers was trying to feed RM50 notes for 5 minutes...
and just less than 1 minute for me to donate my money to them...
BECAUSE I DIN FOLD MINE!!!
Teruklah Citibank...
If you know most people will pay at the month end after getting our pay...
make sure all machines are working la...
or else make sure you educate all the people you were so kind to saddle your credit cards on them with.
Adoi...

Breath in deep... count to zero... 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,..

Sighs...

No comments: