Thursday 17 November 2005

Its been awhile...

Wah... its so good to be back! :) Its been so bz at work, with work piling up (due to my own laziness and the fact that exams are coming) and also with the long Raya holidays making me rather lethargic.

Anyway, I realise that I have quite a number of loose ends to tie up. Like my Sarawak trip and also the trip to Pedu Lake that I went with Su Yin...


A few updates...
  1. As you can see, I am an uncle now... first grandchild in my family... nice! :) Just that I won't be able to see him personally until he is 8-9 months old. Hrm... I wonder if we will click...
  2. Well, Su Yin and I have finally managed to come up with a date for our wedding... more or less... we think the middle of 2007 would be nice. Just don't know if we can get everyone back, so much planning would have to be done. How will I get it done? I dun really know, trust God for that I guess :)
  3. God is still at work in me... though many times I only realise it after He has done something with it and NOT before or during... hmm... need to work on my sensitivity.
Like that lor... the key to life is the simple faith that we have, trusting God to see us through. It is not something that is achieved after many years of theological studies... in fact, that may blur the fact that the Christian faith is simple yet profound. Many Christians in the most impoverished, destitute and oppressed countries, have known this fact all along, that all we need to do, at all times, is to trust in Him.

No comments: